Wednesday 15 April 2009

Update on Alphas

For anyone wanting to read more about alpha males there seems to be a lot out there at the moment.
Kate Walker is running a question and answer session on the subject (Tuesday 14th' post, in case the link just takes you to her latest entry).

Also Jenny Hutton has posted more advice on the How to write for Modern Romance thread on the new M&B community. There is a hero checklist for the various series and also several members of the Modern Heat team have popped up to answer questions.

Why is when I have the opportunity to ask a sensible question I can't think of one...

4 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Interesting eh? I can't think of a question either, though I was intrigued by the idea that a Modern Heat hero doesn't have to be a millionaire...

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Thanks for these links, Lorraine.

:-)

Lorraine said...

Jackie - yes, I think that's a slight departure from the earlier take on it. I think being successful is probably the key - I can't imagine an unsuccessful alpha...

Suzanne - I thought it was interesting to see the different characteristics wanted for different lines. Because of the NWS report this is something I'm thinking a lot about.

Lacey Devlin said...

I'm a question genius, after the fact. As soon as the forum's closed my mental block opens and it's too late!